Been kinda busy and still haven’t taken those First Day/Week of School Photos?
You still have time!
Here, try this:
1) Get a nice entirely-too-large t-shirt for your Future Graduating Child.
2) Put the FGC’s year of graduation on the t-shirt (high school terrific, college funnier).
3) Each year, take a photo of said FGC wearing the t-shirt. (Put the date on each photo!)
4) Print the photos large and hang them up in chronological order.
5) Watch the t-shirt shrink from year to year!
1) Pack the t-shirt away in a time capsule or something.
2) Find it the week of graduation.
3) Find your Now About To Graduate Child.
4) Find the first picture, and take a second picture.
5) Compare the pictures!
[Is this the original?]