Calmly making the rounds everywhere are these Calm Jars.
Shake. Watch the glitter settle. Breathe.
How to make one? Not sure. I’m still trying to sort it out.
This is what I’ve learned:
- Use a plastic peanut butter jar. Glass isn’t the best thing to be shaking around.
- Use your hottest tap water. Cold causes clumps.
- Light glitter. Takes longer to fall.
- Liquid food coloring.
- Glitter glue. This helps slow down the glitter.
- Glycerin might help slow down the glitter, too. Remember, you need time to calm down. None of that gravity 9.82 m/sec² stuff. Nor Usain Bolt 9.82 m/sec.
- Glue the lid to the jar if you like to keep glitter inside the jar.
Keep calm and stare at the glitter.