What would you give a first grader?
- If you give a first grader a(n) _________________, she will want a _________________ to go with it.
- If you give a first grader a(n) _________________, he will want a _________________ to go with it.
1) Have your students fill in one or two of these sheets.
2) Figure out how to leave room for an illustration.
3) Collect ’em all and make a nifty little booklet.
4) Read the booklet together as a class, then put it in the Reading Corner for future perusalment.
Mostly Manageable Variations:
a) Change the grade/age.
b) Give everyone the same first half. Graph the results.
c) Change the object: If you gave me/your teacher/your favorite Instructor, etc.
d) Poll your co-workers. Funniest answer gets a hearty round of applause. Yay!